One of the most sought-after solutions we offer.
Eight minutes that can change your life. Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only signs of aging in women. The tissues of the vulva and vagina also age; especially after childbirth and changing hormonal levels. Dryness, discomfort, and laxity, as well as stress urinary incontinence, CAN be remedied. The external appearance will tighten and typically appear 10-20 years younger. Why do you care? You may not. But often the labia minora (inner lips) stretch and make penetration painful due to the skin being pulled. RejuvaWell offers intimate rejuvenation designed to restore function and youthful appearance.
Internal and External Changes
Vaginal laxity impacts the tissues of the vagina, causing a feeling of looseness, decreased libido, loss of vaginal lubrication and reduced sexual satisfaction. Aside from these side effects, many people experience stress urinary incontinence.
- Every time a woman gets pregnant, her body experiences changes that don’t always return to normal. The tissues of the vagina go through considerable changes after giving birth. Although muscles naturally retract after childbirth is over, the vagina may not return to its original form and function.
- As we age, the collagen level in the body slowly drops. Collagen is responsible for the skin’s elasticity, which is what allows it to bounce back from use. With lower collagen levels, skin sags and loses elasticity. This not only affects internal laxity but also the external appearance of the vulva.
The Ultra Femme 360™ Difference
The ULTRA FEMME 360 procedure offers the shortest radiofrequency treatment available for women’s intimate health and wellness. Heating is at a lower temperature compared to lasers and there is minimal risk. Most patients report no discomfort whatsoever. There is no downtime and there are no side effects. You can have this procedure done and never even tell your partner! Results typically are immediate, but the protocol is 3-4 treatments over 2-3 weeks. That’s it! See before and after photos.
- Revolutionary 360° tips designed to reduce technique dependence and increase patient and provider comfort
- Part of the most versatile Exilis platform with scientifically proven effect for neocollagenesis and elastogenesis
- Temperature is elevated over 40 °C in the target tissue and in turn blood flow is increased, which is crucial in women’s intimate health
Who Is a Good Candidate for Intimate Rejuvenation?
Intimate rejuvenation is for any woman who wants to improve appearance and function. Very significantly, intimate rejuvenation is a safe way to help restore tissue in women who have had breast cancer and are unable to take hormones. If you are ready to make a change, give us a call here at RejuvaWell today to schedule a consultation with our experts.