The Orgasm Shot (O-Shot®) has been shown to help with decreased libido, stress urinary incontinence, increased orgasmic pleasure, chronic vulvar pain and even vaginal pain from mesh. This patented process utilizes the patient’s own plasma that is then reinjected into native tissues for regeneration and rejuvenation.
The O-Shot can help:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
Why Women Suffer Even After Seeing the Gynecologist
Research shows that only about 14% of women EVER talk to ANY of their physicians about sex. With around 4 in 10 suffering from a sexual disorder, why do only about 1 in 10 ever talk to their physician about sex? According to Practice Bulletin in Obstetrics and Gynecology, the reason may be that (with the exception of short-term hormone replacement) research shows few proven treatment options. Both physician and patient would be discouraged by discussing a problem for which there is no proven solution–so the doctor just doesn’t ask. Notice that the only treatment offered is vaginal estrogen or topical testosterone or psychotherapy. And even with the hormone therapies, the results were described as short-term. No wonder only 14% of women ever discuss sexual problems with their physician–if the woman is already on hormones (or pre-menopausal), the only known solution, per the official recommendation of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, appears to be psycho-social therapies!
The Priapus Shot®
The Priapus Shot–also known as the P-Shot–is a procedure designed to deliver lasting improvements in sexual performance to men, especially those who have lost function due to an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes.
The Priapus shot was named after the Greek god of virility. However, the P-shot is no myth! It is a modern medical procedure that can effectively treat erectile dysfunction. Unlike other erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments, the P-shot delivers long-lasting results that you cannot achieve with pills, creams, or other male enhancement procedures.
The P-shot is a pain-free penis injection. It represents the cutting edge in medical innovation for male enhancement. The Priapus shot can not only help you perform like your younger self, it is one of the only non-surgical treatments for ED that can also increase size!
If You Wish to Be Treated
Here are the steps of the O-Shot and P-Shot
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the area to be treated.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (similar to when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge.
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.